A murder mystery by Agatha Christie.
Performed by STADS at St. Teilo’s Church Hall, Bishopston in November 1983.
Everyone has a motive for wishing Colonel Protheroe dead. Amidst the heightening tension fostered by anonymous letters and bogus telephone calls moves the gentle figure of Miss Marple, whose old-maidish exterior conceals a very shrewd brain. She has the uncanny knack of knowing most people’s secrets and it is she who is ultimately responsible for solving the mystery.
- Anita McNamara
Cast (in order of appearance)
- The vicar ~ Barry Cooper
- ‘Griselda’ ~ Felicity Harris
- ‘Dennis’ ~ Alex Jones
- ‘Mary’ ~ Brenda Jones
- ‘Ronald Hawes’ ~ Michael Kavanagh
- ‘Lettice Protheroe’ ~ Linzi John
- ‘Miss Marple’ ~ Margaret Lloyd
- ‘Mrs Price-Ridley’ ~ Dorothy Morris
- ‘Anne Protheroe’ ~ Jackie Cooper
- ‘Lawrence Redding’ ~ Rodney Fryer
- ‘Dr John Haydock’ ~ Sid West
- ‘Inspector Slack’ ~ Martin Rowlands
- Stage Managers ~ John Lloyd & Derek Humphreys
- Sound Effects ~ Diane Clarke, Edward Jones
- Lighting ~ John Dixon
- Props ~ Beryl Maslin, Lynne Lock
- Make-up ~ Jill Dixon