A thriller by Francis Durbridge.
Performed by STADS at St. Teilo’s Church Hall, Bishopston on March 30th & 31st & April 5th, 6th & 7th, 1979. Tickets cost 35p, children & OAPs 20p.
Performed again by STADS in 1993
When Glenn Howard decided to get rid of his wealthy wife he worked out a complicated but seemingly foolproof plan which would not only keep him in the clear but involve his wife’s former lover, detective-story writer Sam Blaine. The plan, however, depends on the co-operation of another person, Sheila Wallis, and with the unexpected arrival on the scene of the formidable Remick, things begin to fall apart.
- Beryl West
Cast (in order of appearance)
- ‘Maggie Howard’ ~ Carol Fowler
- ‘Helen Tenby’ ~ Dorothy Morris
- ‘Ruth Bechler’ ~ Mair Morgan
- ‘Sam Blaine’ ~ Alan Booker
- ‘Sheila Wallis’ ~ Brenda Jones
- ‘Glenn Howard’ ~ Geoff Badham
- ‘Appleton’ ~ Wilfrid Jones
- ‘Remick’ ~ David Spear
- Stage Manager ~ Bill Payne
- Assistant ~ Derek Humphreys
- Lighting ~ John Dixon
- Props ~ Della Jukes
- Make-up ~ Jill Dixon, Anita McNamara