Part of a ‘Quadruple Decker of One Act Plays’. Summer supper was served during the interval.
SynopsisMedford, a young servant, is setting an elegant supper table at which Sir Peter is shortly to entertain a young girl. However, Sir Peter’s wife Lady Alexandra unexpectedly arrives and with Medford’s help hides under the table as Sir Peter and his guest arrive. This is only the start of fantastic plotting in which Medford and Lady Alexandra, in a variety of disguises, foil Sir Peter’s plans for a quietly amorous evening.
- David McOnie
Cast (in order of appearance)
- ‘Medford’ ~ Ian Evans
- ‘Lady Alexandra’ ~ Donna McOnie
- ‘Sir Peter’ ~ Stewart Hiorns
- ‘Viola’ ~ Claire Hardy
- Stage Manager ~ James Atkinson
- Scenery ~ Dorothy Morris & cast members
- Props ~ Val Hiorns
- Supper, Front-of-house ~ Jane Wayne & others