Tickets cost £2, children & senior citizens £1. See original ticket.
SynopsisThis tense, dramatic thriller contains plenty of twists to keep the audience guessing. Beautiful Veronica plots to murder her writer husband, Gus, but becomes alarmed when Gus discusses the plot of his new novel, which is uncomfortably close to her murder plans. She presses ahead, however, but things do not run entirely smoothly. Next day the police report the finding of a body – but is it Gus? The final denouement contains several surprises before the guilty are brought to justice.
- Dorothy Morris
Cast (in order of appearance)
- ‘Augustus (Gus) Nation’ ~ David McOnie
- ‘Veronica (Ronnie)’ ~ Doreen Davies
- ‘Sally Dure’ ~ Donna McOnie
- ‘Jeffrey Holland’ ~ Tim Weldon
- ‘Det Insp Morgan’ ~ Stewart Hiorns
- ‘WPC Hughes’ ~ Julie Greenwood
- Stage Manager, Sound Effects ~ Alan Bailey
- Assistant ~ Stewart Hiorns
- Lighting ~ Clive Hodgeson
- Prompt ~ Alison Shepherd
- Make-up ~ The cast
- Scenery ~ Jean Hewlett, Dorothy Morris
- Props ~ Lauren Davies
- Refreshments, Front-of-house ~ Jane Wayne, Robin Wayne, Geoff Davies, Howard Mead, Maureen Bailey & others
The ‘Children In Need’ raffle on the first night of the last play raised £25.00 and £93.00 was raised for the local branch of the NSPCC during the other four nights.